October 17, 2012

Fave: Lotions and Body Butter


I'm a sucker for any moisturizers and shea butter! I love the smell of shea butters regardless if it's pure or not. The following are my current lovely lotions and body butter that keeps my skin moisturized.

1. Bath and Body Works White Citrus - the white citrus scent is very relaxing! I love to apply and smell this whenever I feel so stressed then I'll be okay. It is also very handy in 30ml bottle which I carry everyday.
2. Nivea Intensive Moisture Body Milk - for days that I want some extra skin moisture I apply this one. The milk scent is also a plus
3. Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine - smells like the twilight lotion also from bath and body works! This one also got a scent of a shea butter.
4. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - ultimate favorite! this is really moisturizing (specially on cold days). And as I've said, the shea scent is totally adorable.



 What are your favorite skin moisturizers?!

2 comments:

  1. For me, its the body shop olive body butter!

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine too

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi carmis. thanks for following. i just followed you back :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...