November 26, 2012

Wedding Hair and Make-up


 Untitled #16 

Few days from now, I'll be attending a wedding of a friend. I'm so excited to get primped and dolled-up since I'll be doing my own hair and make-up...once again. I've done it few times whenever I attend weddings of friends or christening of their kids....yes, most of them are married and "I don't feel any pressure right now". 

I listed down few pegs for my hair and make-up for that day and I would be needing your help on this, girls. Please vote and enlighten me! Hahaha.


beauty peg 1
Natural Blonde
 For the first look, I called it the natural blonde since the eyes and lips were very toned down which makes it looks natural matched with soft curls. Though the thing is, this look is one of the usual eye make-up that I sport at the office a.k.a "everyday look".
 


beauty peg 2
Bombshell Goodness

I called the second the "bombshell goodness". Yes, you read it right...goodness. Just because! Oh well. I love the second look because of the effortless soft curls and the eyes are very strong yet still within the neutral palette (I'm a morena, so my color choices are drawn to neutral and earthy colors.) The cherrish-berrish glossy lips blends well with the eyes which keeps everything in place (of course, i don't wanna out do the bride!)



beauty peg 3
Good girl

The last look is named "Good girl" because I think the up do will make me look like a good girl. blah! The hair looks very easy to do, just twists and pin your hair and you're good to go. The eyes may look like the second one though this one got more dark shadows on the outer V with wing liner while the other got more bronze on it's crease (thought you should notice hahaha.) The lips were kept neutral, again, not to overkill the whole look. Always remember this: "Strong eyes, Soft lips. Soft eyes, Strong lips."

So there's the three pegs! 



Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the most of them are married (some with kids) and I don't feel like I need to get married too. Not right now anyway.

    Are you going to do your own makeup?Please please please give me recommendations as to what foundation and concealer and setting powder you will use... I don't want the flashback in photos phenomenon :S

    PS. I'm one of the bridesmaids and if my dress fits bombshell, I'll choose that. But since it doesn't, I'm opting for good girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...