March 12, 2013

BDJ February Box











I know it's quite late to post this entry but I'm still doing it. Better late than NEVER. Hah!

It was my first time to subscribe to beauty box subscriptions like BDJ and it didn't disappoint me at all! Fortunately, their February box is sponsored (?) by Shiseido so it's full of Shiseido products!

The Contents:

1 pc. White Lucent Brightening mask
15ml  Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Night Emulsion
Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam
White Lucent Intensive Serum
Perfect Rouge Lipstick sample

 I'm really happy with my February box! I'm thinking of continuing my subscription for the following months (okay, so I missed the March box...maybe on April), hopefully it will not disappoint me as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...