March 02, 2013

L'oreal Everstrong Shampoo & Conditioner

Partners in crime
For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare that’s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ contains L’Oréal’s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Bodify Conditioner gently conditions and adds body to fine, limp hair, leaving it strong and silky. Natural aromatic properties from rosemary and mint help energize and invigorate the senses.

The Ingredients:

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, LINALOOL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS OIL / ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL 


The Usage:

Got these pair two months ago. It wasn't officially released here in the Philippines yet so it is unusual to see them at the racks from the groceries. When I saw the L'oreal Everstrong Sulfate Free Bodify System at S&R (membership shopping), which made me smile, I immediately grabbed the shampoo and conditioner. 

Though I was happy, i didn't used it everyday. I usually use these every other day ("no wash" day in between)  alternatively with my current hair care routine for two months now.  

The Verdict:

I tried to use the shampoo/conditioner alone or pair it with my other hair care items, but it seems that it doesn't work that way. You should use them both every wash. It does gives a soft and smooth texture for my hair. I must say that I love how it smells with my hair. The menthol/mint scent is not too strong unlike other menthol shampoos available at the market. It gives a subtle minty smell which lasts for 4 to 6 hours. 

It does help also in minimizing hair fall (I already accepted the fact that "hair fall" isn't going to leave me alone.) I noticed that when I use it, i usually have more or less 4 strands that fell after every wash. It's a good sign I think, compared to other anti-hair fall shampoo and conditioners that I used. 

The Recommendation:

I do recommend that you give the L'oreal Everstrong Sulfate Free Bodify Shampoo and Conditioner a try. Though it wasn't easy to purchase this since it wasn't available locally . It costs more or less 200 pesos per tube, I really can't remember anymore. If you're going to purchase them at S&R, make sure to call them first before going to ask if they have stocks, the last time I was there, there's only few boxes left.  

4 comments:

  1. Nice review. I wonder if you know of a really good shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. I wear my hair red and well, red is the kind of pigment that chips off easily...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis. I do have colored hair...but I admit, I neglect taking care of my colored tresses sometimes. Before I used to use L'oreal's shampoo for colored hair...I think it's the red variant but I think it's discontinued now :(

      Another S&C I used before was the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy. I think you can still see them at big grocery stores and most probably at S&R. Hope I helped even for just a bit. :)

      Delete
    2. thanks sis. I do have colored hair...but I admit, I neglect taking care of my colored tresses sometimes. Before I used to use L'oreal's shampoo for colored hair...I think it's the red variant but I think it's discontinued now :(

      Another S&C I used before was the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy. I think you can still see them at big grocery stores and most probably at S&R. Hope I helped even for just a bit. :)

      Delete
  2. Great review! Thanks for being honest :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...