December 22, 2012

Batu Caves


batu caves



batu caves



batu caves
God, is that you?!


It was one of those side trips we took the last time we went to Kuala Lumpur. Batu Caves is just about 30 minutes away from KL via train. When you arrive at Batu Caves station (it was the last station, if I remember it right), interesting temples and structures will welcome you.

Stairs are my worst enemy. Specially those steep and narrow stairs. I can't remember how many times I got wounded because of them, so imagine my face and fear when I saw the staircase leading to the Batu Cave. Challenge accepted and I won! Peanuts. Hahaha.

There's really nothing much to see inside the cave but most people go there to say their prayers, I think, so don't expect shiny shimmering lights (like sang sung sot cave in halong bay) inside the cave. But the view from the top is stunning.

When you visit Kuala Lumpur, don't forget to drop by at Batu Caves, it might not be too flashy but it's an experience worth to keep. Oh and be prepared and brave to face the monkeys! They'll eat you in flesh when you get there. Kidding!



1 comment:

  1. Gasp! Marvelous scenery, bee! It really makes you realize how wonderfully the earth was made. Thanks for sharing. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...