December 17, 2012

Style Packing: Clothes - Hanoi Series


My clothes for 1 week for trip to Hanoi

Packing has never been easy, specially if you're a girl who tend to bring 50% more of what you are supposed to bring. So when I went to Hanoi recently, you know that it took me weeks to figure out what to bring specially I went there during fall and yes, there's no fall in Manila.


So here's the finalists:

BOTTOMS


I brought only few bottoms, which I re-used very often:

Leggings - one of my ultimate travel piece. I used during my midnight flight, while jogging around hoan kiem lake, and as a sleepwear. This always got to be with me wherever I go. It does a great job keeping me warm and making me feel sexy. Hahaha. Oh, and did I tell you that I used this once when I went clubbing? Versatility!

Hand-painted shorts - I decorated my boring shorts few days before I went to Hanoi and I must tell you that it was overused! I just love it, even if you don't. I know you don't :(

Cut-off shorts - I love wearing shorts specially if I'm roaming around the city. There's no question about it.

Boy shorts (not in photo) - this is a multipurpose one. It's supposed to be for my dress and for swimming too!


TOPS, SWEATERS, & DRESS



I'm so tempted to bring some of my party clothes (hahaha!), but then I figured I'll never use them anyway so they don't deserved a space in my bag.

Shirts (3) - originally, I was supposed to bring 5 or 7 shirts. But then, since I'm getting good in packing, I told myself that three is enough...and it is! :)

Sleeveless top (3) - one is for swimming; two is for anything. I used one when we went jogging around Hoan Kiem lake  

Sweaters (2) - the black one I used on top of my dress. I figured they looked great together (lol!) while the gray one is overused. I love it to death, aside from the fact that I only got it for P300 (it was on sale at Forever21).

Dress (1) - I wore this once at Halong Bay. It's the comfiest and flowy dress ever! And also a versatile one since I can pair it with shorts and leggings.

Cardigan (1) - this is not on my original packing list, to be honest. But since I came from work (I remembered using them at work) the day of my flight, I was surprised to see it in my hand carry. This is good in keeping me warm, specially during midnight flights. 


SMARTBAG


Oh and since I'm totally getting good in packing (lol), I used this roll-up smart bags. One each for the tops, bottoms, undies, and towels. Oh and speaking of towels, I regret bringing them since I wasn't able to use them anyways since I stayed at a private room where towels are provided. They (a full body micro-fiber towel and a face towel, you know separate towel for body and the face is a must. lol.) took up some space even if it's in a smartbag. Not quite a smart choice.


So how do you pack clothes when you travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...