September 24, 2011

How To: Wear Skintone Leggings

Last night, I impulsively bought this leggings from step up. I was so impressed with the fabric. Unlike the usual ones, it is quite thick and not see-through. I told myself, this will be great because I can wear them when I travel during night time or to cold places. Though the thing is...it is in beige Color. Yes, it's similar to my skin tone. So what?!

Unlike any other color of leggings, there is a risk and challenge in wearing skin tone. It can make you look like "someone-who-forgotten-to-wear-her-shorts" or a slut/harlot/tramp. That is if you'll not be cautious and follow the tips below on how to wear them. :)


1. Don't go 'beige-on-beige'.  If you don't want to look like a walking bold chic, don't try to match this.

2. Bring out your tunic. The thing in wearing skin tone leggings, is to hide your buttocks. Wear blouses that's long enough to cover your butt.  Don't wear crop top alone.

photo from moby picture

3. Pair it with shorts/skirt. If you don't have long blouses don't worry. you can still hide your B and wear your crop top by wearing shorts/skirts too.


4. Dress it up with a dress. Again, with the rule in wearing beige leggings...make sure the dress you're going to wear is long enough to hide big B.


Photo from LA times



5. Opposites attract. Pair it with black. Making sure it is a tunic, wearing black on plain beige draws attention to the upper portion of your body.


Follow these tips if you don't want to be mistaken going out without bottoms. Like this girl :(

photo from poorly dressed.com

P.S. I'm not a racist. I feel for this girl.

P.P.S. Will modify this soon because I know i haven't explained much my tips. hahaha.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog, and I'm now following! And omg, people who wear leggings like they are pants is one of my pet peeves, I glad someone is finally showing why I'm so against it. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't get it when girls wear leggings without covering the behind. Just today, I saw one woman wearing leggings with a small shirt. The worst, the color of her underwear was darker than the leggings. So embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for the comments.

    I hope soon more girls would know how to wear them properly. It's for their own sake! hahaha.
    loves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...