March 24, 2012

Hair care routine


Since the year started, I totally changed my hair routine. I had bubble hair color by the end of last year which makes my hair so dry. I do read reviews before i purchased these babes and wasn't so disappointed at all. 
 
Shampoo

Schwarzkopf zero frizz instant smooth shampoo. Dove hair fall rescue shampoo

To be honest, I've been battling with hair fall for few months now. So when dove hair prods was launched here, I dive into the craze and got craycray over their hair fall rescue line. Seriously, it is the most effective so far. Since I've been using it, though my hair fall wasn't 100% over yet, it was lessened everytime i shower. I use the schwarzkopf zero frizz as an alternative.


-------------------------------------------------------

Conditioners

Dove hair fall rescue conditioner. Dove intense repair daily treatment conditioner

For conditioner, i also use hair fall rescue line. It's so-so. I still prefer the shampoo one. Since I'm almost finish with it, I got the intense repair daily treatment conditioner as an alternative. I've heard good reviews about it and it wasn't a bad decision at all. It made my hair soft plus it looks like custard. haha

-------------------------------------------------------

Hair Serum/Mists

Schwarzkopf zero frizz glistening mist. Dove hair fall serum. Dove daily moisture therapy mist

I use zero frizz mist almost everyday. I use it alternatively with my dove daily moisture therapy (which i admit, an impulse buy). For times that i don't normally want some spraying to my hair, i use the dove (again) hair fall serum. I love all of these :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Deep conditioner/hair masks

Schwarzkopf zero frizz deep conditioner. Dove hair fall rescue mask

This deep conditioner from Schwarzkopf I sooo love! after i use this, hair is soooo soft. Got this big tub for only 395 pesos which i need to use within 1 year only. watdaaah! wasn't really a fan of this dove hair fall rescue mask. made my hair kinda dry but still controlled my hair fall.   

-------------------------------------------------------


If you haven't noticed yet, I've been using only two brands for my hair lately. For now, I only trust Schwarzkopf and Dove hair products. I know there's still a lot to do to bring my hair back to it's normal-bouncy state. Crossing my fingers for this prods to work at it's best. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...