June 03, 2012

Collective Haul



 Hi dolls! It started to rain in here. Rainy season just started early last week. I need to change my wardrobe and keep my summer clothes! :) I've been really busy for the past few weeks. But during those times, I've been buying beuthings little by little and I just realized that its quite getting big. So I've decided to do this little haul post. Hope you find it interesting. 





L'oreal voluminous orignial mascara in Black, Clinique high impact mascara, Fanny serrano Powder Foundation in Chino, Revlon Colorstay eye liner in black, nichido spot concealer in beige, clinique eye shadows, Maybelline dream matte mouse foundation and powder

 




Lipsticks



 I've been so into neutral lipsticks lately. Every time I buy a nude one, i always thought that I found the perfect lippie for me. But i tend to get bore and look for more again. Here are my top nude picks so far:

Revlon Cocoa Craving (i mix it with covergirl outlast 590), wet and wild 903c, Maybelline toffee cream, Revlon rosy nude, Maybelline chestnut, Maybelline warm me up


I also got few skin care products :)

Bath and body works carried away. Besilke mask. Dickinsons witch hazel toner, Loreal hydrafresh icy gel moisturizer, Bath and body works white citrus and forever shine, garnier overnight peeling cream

Clinique Overload!

 


Also I got these freebies from watsons

 

That's all dolls! talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...