September 06, 2012

August in photos

I turned a year older this month. Read here how I celebrated my birthday during the monsoon which flooded metro manila.

Attended Gello's birthday party at fun ranch. It was so nice and child friendly in there. If only I have kids, I'll take them there. lol
We threw a bridal shower for our friend! See details in here
I found a new love in zentea's carnival with coco jellies!

August is my birth month. I turned a year older and wiser.  A lot of things happened on this month which made me a better person. I'm only few years away from being a full-blown adult (a.k.a. 30's) and trying to prepare for it. It feels so surreal knowing that not only you are growing older but the people around you.

I know September is already preparing big things for me. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...