October 05, 2012

Updated: Hair Care Routine


I'm now an official organic convert. Don't get me wrong, I still love my old hair care routine. But since I had my hair color and my hair had enough chemicals for the past months. I figured I should be extra cautious on what I use and maybe turning organic may help my hair turn back into it's best state.




So here's the new recruits to my hair care routine.

1. Snoe hair heroes with argan oil - since it was launched, I've been reading good reviews about this. And since I used this, it never failed me to give a super smooth and soft hair with a slight scent of coconut. Tho the down part is, i had worse hair fall whenever I use this. Ouch!
2. Organix nouishing coconut milk shampoo - Sulfate free! and it's been said that it's good for colored hair. I love the coco scent!
3. Nature's Gate conditioner in chamomile - another sulfate free product! This conditioner is also good for colored hair and makes my hair soft.
4. Jason thin to thick conditioner - I've been using this for few months already. Tho this really makes my hair soft too, I haven't noticed the difference with my hair's volume.


I use these alternately from time to time and love them. Hope these will make my hair better :)

8 comments:

  1. i recognized these. from healthy options and sm/watsons right? these also caught my fancy but haven't bought these yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sis ayen! natures gate and jason from H.O., organix from watsons, while snoe from snoe in market market :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not into experimenting much with hair care, but these are great suggestions! Thanks!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! my hair really need some extra care right now. lol.

      Delete
  3. oooooo.... i should try this out. I just wish there were more products out there for curly hairs like mine.



    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true sis! when I had my hair permed, pahirapan maghanap ng hair products for curls.

      Delete
  4. I wanna try the hair heroes sis! Visiting you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have falling hair again these days, so I guess I'ma try some organic product as well. Thanks for visiting dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...