September 25, 2012

Can or Cannot: 2012 Emmy's Red Carpet





Have you seen the Emmy's Red Carpert show? I was able to watch it yesterday on t.v. and saw how Zooey Deschanel fought for her dress while it was stuck on Lucy Liu's. Of course, I can't miss my own version of my worst and best dress this year (ala fashion police)! Read here for my last year tops!

Cannot: 



Ashley Judd's dress looks like a bridesmaid's dress.

Jenna Malone's dress doesn't look finished.

That neckline on Kerry Washington's dress is kinda off.

Kristen Wiig's dress doesn't fit her. If only it was cut a bit higher or it was a long gown and her hair was up, it would made it look better.

Seriously, I would've love this lacey dress if only it was tube top or they cut off the sleeves. It looks so big and slouchy for Lena Dunham

Can:

I just love the detailing on Jane Krakowski's dress!

The architectural structure of January Jone's gown is sooo love!

Sofia Vergara always rocks the emmy's red carpert. Always!

In all fairness to Tina Fey and her team, they did a very good job. I just love her totally polished look!

Of course, nothing beats the cuteness of Zooey Deschanel! I just love her to bits!


Who are your Emmy's best and worst dressed?!



*All photos are from e-online

4 comments:

  1. I super love Zoey Dechanel's style!!! I don't understand why yahoo said it's one of the worst dresses! she's so quirky and I love her! :P


    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love zooey too!

      I haven't seen yahoo's list before. only afteryou mentioned it and i was surprised that my list and theirs were almost the same. hahahha.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I enjoyed this entry. I love looking at dresses :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...