September 26, 2012

Extra: 2012 Emmy's boob trap


So here's an addition to my Emmy's dressed list for this year. As I was browsing photos from the red carpet, some star's dresses caught my attention (which almost shows their babies).

*All photos are from e-online

1. Heidi Klum looks stunning as always but her dress kinda showed a deep v which looks like her babes wants to talk the runway too. 


Heidi Klum

2. Kat Dannings's dress is about to fall! That's all!

Kat Dannings
3. and last but definitely not the least, Christina Hendricks. That amount of skin hanging around her armpit looks like her boobs is about to overflow (for reals)! I just can't imagine how painful it is. Tight bras really hurts!




Christina Hendricks

7 comments:

  1. I love Heidi Klum's look. Ms Hendricks' look is too painful to look at. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really bothered with hendricks' armpit hahaha.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. Same reaction. I was like.. "Ouch.. can she breathe?!"

      Delete
  2. It must be so hard to be Cristina Hendricks. Those babies must be hard to dress in ready to wear clothes. I love her proportions but dresses have to be made especially for her for a good fit. Beautiful face, though.

    P.S. I added you to my blogroll yesterday. Of course we can exchange links :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks maita! I added you also to my bee's list :)

      Delete
  3. i feel suffocated just by looking at her. lol.

    followed you, btw. hope you could follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...