April 18, 2013

styling black

styling black


How would you style all black outfit?


As we all know, every woman should have at least one "Little Black Dress" in our closet. We know how important and versatile LBDs' are. But not all the time, you find it interesting. I admit, wearing LBD alone bores me sometimes. So how would you style an all black clothes?

In the photo above, you can see that I added mostly neutral-ish, old-rosey color (just because I admire this color.) items to this look. To add a pop of color, the fuchsia bag is added to the look. Fuchsia is close to the color family of old rose, so it doesn't overwhelm the whole look. I'm a fan of scarves! In most, if not all, of my dressy get-ups, I carry a scarf. The nude pumps and pink-ish, old-rosey, neutral-is accessories tones the whole look down. Of course, over-sized and structured sunglasses gives character and mystery to the look.



Comment down below if you think this outfit rocks or not :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...