August 21, 2013

Rain rain go away

rainy day


It was all over the news. Manila was struck by typhoon this week. It was a really hard time for the whole Philippine nation. August was really a tough month every year since it's within the rainy season.

It's still fresh on my mind how I celebrated my birthday the same month last year as a heavy monsoon flooded some areas in the metro.  Now, it happened again.  Hoping my country can get through this asap.


On a lighter note, rain makes us feel down and lazy sometimes but it shouldn't stop us from wearing comfy yet fashionable clothes. Here are some of my favorites for rainy days.

Sweat pants

Leggings are my favorite. I use it mostly anytime, specially when I travel. They keep me warm and pretty much can go well with all of my tops. A plain black leggings is my favorite but you can never go wrong with prints and colors.





sweaters 
 
Sweatshirts is another favorite. Though, living in the tropics, I can only wear them during rainy/ cold days. But sometimes, even summer time, I wear them when traveling and pair them with shorts.  

Stocking up different colors and prints of sweats and leggings is advisable. Even if we are living with two seasons only, we can always find ways to wear them, or at least I do! :)


What's your favorite rainy clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...