September 14, 2013

Mini Polish Collection

my humble polish collection



Sally Hansen and Orly light colored polishes

sally hansens, LA colors, china glaze and orly


I love nail polishes! I do change them almost every week. While I don't know how to really clean my nails (I can only cut them), I do get professional help, hands + nails treatments, at nail salons once a month. You gotta show them some love, girl!

I'm not a fan of dark polishes, well maybe when I was younger but now I prefer polishes that are work friendly. I'm so into plain colored polishes. Not matte. Not frosted. No glitters. Just plain color is good for me. And I don't wear nail arts, except if it was made by a friend, just because I don't know how to do it or I'm too lazy to do it even if it's only dots. I'm not very artistic. The only art I know is make-up. Hah!


Do you also love nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...